mercoledì 29 ottobre 2014

7 Dots Studio October Challenge

                                                          Hello! 
Here is  my new project created to participate in the
challenge in the 7 Dots Studio blog.

The rules for partecipate are very simple :
1) 2 different textures on project
2) at least one 7 Dots Studio product
End the prize it will be - one of the newest 7 Dots Collection  papers!!! 

I have already bought the whole old collection  end I have one box full of cards and stickers!  I adore this papers end the are  inspires me a lot in my projects. 

I 've desided to create a  photo frame ...    I love the  loft  style in design.  This combination of brick walls with wooden beams are inspired  me  for my project.




HERE IS A PHOTO WITH INSPIRED ME 
i pick it from google 


One of the texture is Wodden paper by 7 Dots Studio ...   end second a created with bricks template end  But, I wanted something a little beat more romantic and so  I decided to add a touch of romance with the embellishments in white,  flowers, roses,  zipper,  half-pearls. I created an effect of a little dirty grount with embossing white powder and some  blak end white acrilic colors. 

The products i used :7 DOTS STUDIO ......Collection  paper; Clear stamps, Embelishments  end flowers by  Prima, Heavi White Gesso; Acrilic colors.










Thank you fo be stopping by! 

ХОЧУ ПОБЛАГОДАРИТЬ ВСЕХ  ВАС , ДЕВОЧКИ, ЗА ВАШИ КОММЕНТАРИИ И ТЕПЛЫЕ СЛОВА!  НО К СОЖАЛЕНИЮ У МЕНЯ ЧТО ТО С БЛОГОМ НЕ МОГУ ОТВЕЧАТЬ НА КОММЕНТАРИИ, НАДЕЮСЬ ИСПРАВИТЬ ОШИБКУ В БЛИЖАЙШЕЕ ВРЕМЯ.

                                            THANKS TO ALL FOR YOUR  WORMEST COMMENTS!!! 
IT'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH MY BLOG AND MOMENTARY I CAN NOT RESPOND TO YOU COMMENTS! I WILL FIKS IT SOON. 
THANK YOU  !!!
  


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...